Monday, August 29, 2011

WTH you wan now huh??????

WTH you wan now???
u have millions of money d...
no no no i should say zillion....
u have been repeating the same thing to me from the day u told me about the loan stuffs and some other money stuff.....
not i dont understand what u are trying to tell me....
dun treat me like a kid.....
ya i know maybe for u all, i'm like a kid, not matured enough....
sometimes i act like kid becoz of i wanna make myself happy....
make myself laugh to hide everything from u all~
did u all know me well.....
pls keep ur mouth shut
and stop insulting me....
i know i owe u a lot of things....
so wat u wan me to do???
pay u bek now??
is it possible???
i have my things to bother...
pls dun add another things that i couldn't do it now....
i will pay bek once i start working!!!!

recently
keep making myself happy...
act like a kid...
behave like a kid...
i know my bf dun like it...
but then i have to make myself happy....
and make myself to stop thinking all those things...
outsiders cant help me too....
i appreciate those advise given to me..
but then still couldn't help me~
this is my burden man....
now study but have to bother all this things
i hope i can pay it to u
and make this amount clear....
then next time u wont talk on it again....
i hate to hear this k....
i will make sure i'm able to pay u all u wanted in the future...
dont look down on me~
damn~

No comments:

Post a Comment